Sunday, April 17, 2005

have finally sold my car! I did get quite emotional as it disappeared down the drive. I then had to remind myself that it is just a car. It really feels like I am finally going now, I can book flights and get my visa, it still feels kind of strange, It has gone to a good home though, a 17 year old girl who is learning to drive.........probably safer in her hands than mine!

God once again surpassed himself in this like a lot of things in my life. I felt like he gave me a figure to sell it for and not to settle for anything below that. The guy offered me exactly that, no quibbling. Even down to the colour, his daughter wanted a purple car, had it been any other colour they said they wouln't have bothered coming to see it. Not to over spiritualise these things but it was like it was meant to be! love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home