Monday, April 25, 2005

I am back at uni and finishing the remainder of my dissertation which marks the end of my degree forever and yet its not the overwhelming, awesome excitement I was expecting it to be, Instead it feels like complete limbo land. I had underestimated how much God has done over the last few weeks and he has been moving me on. Its that horrible feeling of I have come back to uni and everything is familiar but somehow it doesn't fit anymore. And I want it to fit because it has been my life for the last 3 years and I have awesome friends who I am more than sad to leave. But also there is this weird sense of relief too, because it is time to go and try new things and be challenged again where everything here is too comfortable now.

I guess its weird because I wasn't expecting to feel like this. And it kind of freaks me because I realise I am changing too, more drastically than I was prepared for. I don't know why I am so surprised cos you don't pray things like "Lord wreck me" and expect to stay the same! And I am also intrigued, really intrigued about what God has got for me, somehow I know it won't look like anything I thought it would! Exciting but weird days.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you find Mozambique?

Sergio Gomes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home