Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I fly tomorrow and nothing would be organised if it wasn't for my beautiful friend Anja who started packing for me last night, truly delightful as she did in 2 hours what I would have done in about 8 today, lush!

I'm quite relieved that the preperation is nearly over and I am actually going!! Bring it on! so excited.

The plan for the next few days is: Meet Helen tomorrow evening to get our plane to dar es salaam, arriving there at 7:30 am. helen then flys to Pemba and I'm hanging out by the beach in dar till lunchtime saturday, when I fly to pemba (not sure what time yet!!)

Prayer for the above would be beautiful, particularly my flight to Pemba, its a bit of a mystery at the mo!

Was reflecting on the last 3 months and how God has taken me from the word "It is possible", to providing around 2500 pounds and here I am. And so many times I have doubted his goodness, many lessons learnt...

5 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Jess said...

Hey Laura,
How are you doing? hope you've landed safely in Moz and that the weather is splendid! All's good in sunny Soton, well just revising at the mo and strangely enough I'm quite enjoying it! I think there might be something wrong with me! Placement has been pretty crazy, lots to learn and have had to deal with some difficult things but I love it! everyone is so lovely! Right well, must go, not sure if this is how this blog things works, am I doing it right?
Praying for you loads, keep accessorising with the pretty stuff!
oh have you got an address yet?
Love you heaps,
Jess xxxxxxxxx

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger graham said...

alright delaurs, any danger of a post, you might be in some remote part of the world with no electricity but thats hardly an excuse ;p seriously but hope all is beautiful, prayers and big love g

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Zoe said...

Hi Lau,

Praying you arrived safely and that you've settled in ok. Hope you're having an amazing time.

Missing you!

Love Zoe xxxxxx

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anja Hanrahan said...

Hi gorgeous.

Just heard from your mum that you're having trouble contacting people at home. Don't worry about things here in England, Lau; just enjoy yourself and focus on what Jesus is doing in and through you down there. We all love you and miss you.

Take care and God's blessings!

Anja

(and Richard, Maja-Isabella and Cailiosa xxx)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hey guys, thanks so much, will post an address Jess when I can, I find out soon! Good luck with exams!
Esther has my mobile no. will try and text soon!
Love yas masses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home