Monday, May 16, 2005

My uni career officially ended on Saturday....
To all my friends in Southampton (you know who you are!) massive thanks for...

......the bladin squad, the chicken dance, supporting my crazy prayer walks, the best day on the isle of wight ever, fr giving up your one day off to set up the prayer room, for cooking for our crazy alpha course, driving me to the hospital when I got glo stick in my eyes, for drum n bass nights, the best nativity play I have ever been to (!), blagging lectures to go to the zoo, the night of prayer in the chaplaincy, city life weekend away part 1, stealing half a tree from the common, brownies at the cowherds, "days of joy", beach trips, chilling in "lattes", funky nights in Rhinos, nicking my bed out of my room on B2 and leaving it halfway down the corridoor, the scavenger hunt and the santa suit, my 21st in Orange rooms, dippy egg and toast, climbing through the window, happy days watching Dawson's.... the best leaving beautifulness ever (all about pancakes and maple syrup)......
.....the inspiration
love yas

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger miriam said...

you finished your career... spending time praying... soon in Africa... wow!!!!! it´s so cool!!!!!!!!
I´m really really really really glad for you! a precious life for God and for others!
God bless you a lots!!!!!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Mary said...

Have you gone......gone gone? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home